Sunday, April 8, 2012

Better Day

Today was much better..so at 6 days out it was better. I slept all night last night, pretty much. I took a decent nap today and I went to my in-laws tonight for a small Easter celebration. The rain had stopped and we were left with an overcasty cool evening. It was nice and what I needed. I got a little nutty with the 5 kids that were there but they're kids and they were excited!

Cramping/spasms are coming on STRONG now!! So that is a little annoying but part of it :-/. I go Tues for my post-op appt with the Breast Surgeon. I'm sure that will be the last time I see her and with the nature of her business (oncologist) I have to say I'm not that sad about it ;). My drains are just spitting out fluid/ blood now so I'm hoping to make it a "bonus" visit on over to the plastic surgeon while I'm in Dallas to get these puppies OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment