Monday, April 2, 2012

Surgery Day

Headed to Dallas to first get my markings at the plastic surgeon and then to the hospital by 10 am to check-in. They are hoping to start surgery between 11-12:00. Plastic's is hoping to start between 1-2:00. I pray that the start times are the earlier ones. There's really no way to predict because it's Monday, I'm at a big hospital and prior surgeries that may run behind :-/. I haven't had a surgery start later than 7:30 in a long time! I have NO fear of being hungry but thirsty?!

I hope to post something tonight but if not I will tomorrow for sure. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. So far I feel strangely calm...I have no ideas about that one :-).

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! Thinking of you today! I hope your next update is a good one :o)

    ReplyDelete