Sunday, April 8, 2012

Changing it up a bit

Ok I don't think that the Hydrocodein/Valium combo is going work. I've done a little better going back to 2 hydros every 5-6 hrs. I was a little nauseous this evening and remembered that I have some phenegren, a low dose..12.5 mg. Regular dose is 25 mg. I was prescribed it to take along with 1 hydrocodein at night when I had my tummy tuck. It wasn't used for nausea then per-say, but that plastic surgeon said that when used with a pain pill/narcotic, it is sort of a catalyst for the pain meds to have a smoother longer lasting effect. I was nauseous tonight so that was my motivation but I quickly remembered the "trick". The Valium kept me up paranoid and I'm pretty sure, hallucinating the last 2 nights, leaving me wrecked and worse off the last 2 mornings. So we'll see if this works :-/.

I was so emotional again today but it may have been exaggerated by exhaustion! It may be also been due in part of missing my friend's wedding. My girlfriends that were there blew my phone up sending me pictures and texting details, even the tinniest of ones, so as a result of it all, I cried and cried tonight. I missed out and it broke my heart. My 3 year old was certain that it was my husband's fault so she rode him like a donkey about leaving her mommy ALONE! I hugged her and assured her that this was not the case and told her how much her daddy helps me and makes me happy. She would cut her eyes at him, unsure of whether she was buying it or not. :)

I find myself lonely and desperately wanting company! Not long stays but just pop-ins to say "hey", just long enough to distract me! Oh well, this too is most likely a result of fatigue, who knows :-/.

No comments:

Post a Comment